Get your UTR

Taking the confusion and hassle out of registering for a UTR

  • When to register for a UTR

You must register if you are becoming self employed or a director of a company. Failure to do this could result in penalties.

  • Who has to register for a UTR?

It doesn’t matter whether you are a sole trader, partnership or LLP – anyone can register for a UTR voluntarily, however there comes a point where you must register.

  • How much does it cost?

It costs just £35.99. This is payable only once you receive your UTR.

  • How do I register for an UTR?

It’s easy. Contact us using the form to the right and we’ll be in touch.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    What our clients have to say

    How we can help

    Sole Trader

    Registering for VAT early can benefit your business. Contact us today to discuss your options.


    There are multiple types of partnerships which have different requirements around registering for VAT. Contact us if you are unsure.


    Two or more companies or limited liability partnerships – known as ‘bodies corporate’ – can register as a single taxable person or VAT group.

    Limited Company

    A business must register for VAT once the sales exceed the threshold in a year, or else you can make a voluntary registration even before hitting this threshold.